Thursday, December 20, 2007

Free T-shirt from Yahoo - Get one Fast !

What all you has to do is just download their plugin and use yahoo shortcuts in your blog..Thats it you will get a T-shirt ("Pimp-my blog"-This is written on T-shirt) in2-4 weeks..This offer expires on March 31, 2008 .So no problem...but the other factor is they are limited.they have only 500 T-shirts..So be one in the first 500 members filling this form ..Sorry to say this,this is only open to U.S. addresses

So I cannot get it ( I am from India)..any how friends please send me a comment here after getting a Pimp my Blog T-shirt ....I will be happy..:).This season is full of T-shirts .After Microsoft ,yahoo started its turn...Now I am waiting for Google Tshirts , I hope atleast they will send for Indian Addresses....lol

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I found your link in google search nice blogs you write check by blog here How to grow twitter followers here

Hemraj said...

Hi, Some one from facebook refereed your link i have book marked it nice blogs you write see Free readbud here